1. My uncle once: declared that if a dog is obese, then the owners probably are, in response to my mom’s horrification that her dog is in fact obese.
2. Never in my life: have I felt so loved.
3. When I was five: I broke my ankle. I LOVED all the attention
4. High School was: not as bad as I thought it was.
5. I will never forget: the day I got married.
6. I once met: another Lauren Reighard.
7. There’s this girl I know who: is afraid she is going to get diseases after she reads/hears about them. I truly find it a super endearing quality.
8. Once, at a bar: I demanded a rastarafarian bartender give me his number.
9. By noon, I’m usually: done for the day
10. Last night: I had a wonderful dinner with our fabulous new friends.
11. If only I had: 3 lifetimes to do everything I want to do in this one.
12. Next time I go to church: will be a cold day in hell.
13. Terry Schiavo: was a horribly overblown media circus and I felt terrible for her and her family.
14. What worries me most: is that I won’t be able to create and do the things I’m interested in.
15. When I turn my head left, I see: my computer tower.
16. When I turn my head right, I see: two large flow charts
17. You know I’m lying when: you know I’m lying.
18. What I miss most about the eighties: being a child
19. If I was a character in Shakespeare, I’d be: dead probably, those peeps gotta have guts.
20. By this time next year: I hope to be more career satisfied.
21. A better name for me would be: Elizabeth
22. I have a hard time understanding: religion
23. If I ever go back to school, I’ll: become a teacher.
24. You know I like you if: I harass you constantly to hang out.
25. If I ever won an award, the first person I’d thank would be: my husband.
26. Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro: evolution, music, what?, why!
27. Take my advice, never: EVER call a girl ugly on facebook more than once. Once is enough.
28. My ideal breakfast is: a chocolate peppermint luna bar
29. A song I love, but do not own is: Imagine
30. If you visit my hometown, I suggest: riding the incline plane and then promptly leaving.
31. Tulips, character flaws, microchips, & track stars: beautiful, inevitable, tiny, Eric!
32. Why won’t people: learn to accept each other’s differences?
33.If you spend the night at my house: we’ll eat Mexican and watch DVR reruns of the Real Housewives
34. I’d stop my wedding for: a family member in need.
35. The world could do without: hate and intolerance.
36. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: compromise my values.
37. My favorite blonde is: Mara R.
38: Paper clips are more useful than: highlighters.
39. If I do anything well, it’s: entertain
40. And by the way: today is the day.